Tuesday, January 19, 2010

War Wages On

My stomach seems to have used his charisma effectively. I now have a mysterious sharp pain under my left pectoral. Possible organ failure. Either heart or right lung's twin brother left lung. I guess now its only a matter of time. Well done stomach. Us brain cells didn't think you were capable of such savagery with the potential to gather the will of the other organs. As much as I don't like to, I commend your efforts. Your power to sway the rest of my anatomical structure into full rebellion is impressive as well as terrifying. Perhaps you'll agree to some sort of treaty, yes? I'll stop eating so much, and you'll get increased pay with 2 months paid vacation? I simply want to keep breathing and have blood circulating at all times. You may not care stomach, but I need those. Real bad.

1 comment: