Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hey Nerds, I'm Back.

And when I say, "Hey nerds" I know I'm actually just talking to David Lechner. Way to be, man. You make me feel as if my words do have some weight. Or at least a little bit of meaning.

That boy is getting married, too. Which is terrifying. For me. I don't know about him (See "1 Comments" at the bottom of this post later in the week).

Marriage itself is terrifying. Actually the whole process, not even just the marriage part, is terrifying. From, "Hey, I kinda like you" to "I do" is a whole long, tedious process. I can't even begin to imagine all the stuff after, "You may kiss the bride". It's too much. My little mind and heart can't handle it. That's why I'm going to be single for quite sometime. I'll tell the ladies out there right now, flat out, that if you even have anywhere from an atom of feeling for me all the way to crazed obssession, you'll just have to wait. Wait 15 years, then when you find me in Bangladesh, New Delhi, Tibet, Okanawa, Rio De Janeiro, Seattle or wherever I happen to be, and you're still interested, then I just might say "Okay, yeah sure." Until then...I've got some things to do.

Speaking of terrifying things in life...full time jobs. Jobs you work at 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and include much fewer days of vacation than school. Yeah, tell me that's not terrifying. Doing the same dumb thing ALL THE TIME. No escape. Entrapment. I have just recently been hired on for a customer service/call center position. I've been in training from last Tuesday to Friday. I think I hate it. I need to get a job I enjoy, or go back to school and get my ESL certificate so I can leave this place and see the world. Or go back to school for something of worth. Any ideas?

I didn't really have anything to say, just wanted to kill some time and thought to update the ol' blog while I have internet access on the laptop. Take care readers (Dave). Sorry to have rushed this, but it is time for me to leave and attend other engagements.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Last night I made pancajes from scratch...not too bad.

    Go back to school,...no.

    Travel!

    No, Go to school and travel! I know Webster has school in other countries.

    ReplyDelete