Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Window. Mine.

All right, so as all of my followers (you know who you are) know, I am working part time in an office at a publishing company.  I also mentioned the fact that, never in my working experience have I had the opportunity to have a window.  I've been caged up in many jobs (namely the call center and Teavana), but this is quite the break through.  Not only do I have my own little room in suite 670, but I also have a very large window which allows for a lot of natural light.  So I can sun on the window sill for about an hour in the morning like a lizard.  Anyway, here's a snapshot out of that window.

















Mostly just a nice view of construction at the moment.  To the right there's a little park.  There's some sort of strange steel orb atop the building at the top right.  I would like to know what that is for (Gladitorial cage matches?).   Anyway, I'm happy and thankful to have it.  Hopefully one day I'll be able to have an office for a salaried job.

Also, haunted floor number five strikes again (See, "Quick Catch-up in My Pajama-jams").  As my boss and I were leaving on Monday, the elevator stops right on floor five.  Doors open, but no one is there.  I will figure out this mystery...

(As well as the mystery of those stalls)

Have a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. noice! i wishh i had a window. jealous. as you know windows are illegal in oregon. Much like Oregon's other strange laws (can't fill your own gas, can't eat ice cream on sunday, can't have lions as pets) we are not allowed to look out windows.

    ReplyDelete