Thursday, February 11, 2010

Procrastination Aid

Hey there.

I'm only making a new post because I hate to see the same post up all the time. Even I come here from time to time. And then I see that it's the same post from three days ago. And I get upset and I say, "Hey, why doesn't this Mike guy get his act together and put something new up? He exists solely for my entertainment!"

And then I quiet down and think, "Oh, right."

So here we are. With nothing to say. But, hey! The upside is, this is new. You haven't seen this before. I like to think of this as "Procrastination Aid". Mmm. Delicious.

So what are you procrastinating from right now? I know you are. You're killing what precious time you have as a living, breathing, thinking, functioning human being reading this instead of doing something meaningful. Or getting something done that you're supposed to have done by tomorrow. Or yesterday.

Let's make this interactive. That's what lazy people do, they tell the viewers to send in stuff and put together next weeks episode so the people who are paid to do that don't have to. They get to have the week off.

Yeah. It's a sham. But I'm in kind of shammy mood. So, do tell, what brings you to The Living Blog? What bit of life are you trying to escape from, or at least, postpone?

1 comment:

  1. I want an apple pie! I came here under the assumption that Thursday are free pie day...So here I am...where's my pie? Apple please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete